Have you been struggling to create your own graphics or build your own website?
Does your small business lack the staff to create your marketing material?
Have you been procrastinating for a while about getting a website?
Does your website look out-dated and terrible on mobile phones?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then you could be our next graphic design or web development client!
What graphic design or website issue do you have?
A lot of clients that we've helped in the past have come to us because they weren't happy with their promotional material (their DIY print designs were just not cutting it), they had an issue with their website (it was old, mobile-unfriendly or unmanageable), or they were just starting out and needed help creating and developing their brand identity.
You landed on this website because, like our previous clients who arrived here, you have certain marketing goals and expectations too.
Perhaps you have an issue or problem with your current website or you're not happy with your promotional material. Or perhaps you're just starting out and don't have any marketing material at all and don't know where to start with creating your online and offline presence.
In either case, you need our help creating marketing material that you can be proud of, that sets you apart from your competition and that gives your business the credibility it deserves.
My goal at Kaz Design Works is to help business owners like yourself achieve your marketing goals. I would love to hear from you, to learn what issues you are currently facing with your website or your promotional materials and to discover whether I can help you achieve your goal.
Depending on your current issue or problem, you could very well be our next graphic design or web development client!
Who needs Kaz Design Works’ services?
- Recent business start-ups
- Solo-entrepreneurs & small business owners
- Expanding or evolving businesses
- Small businesses up to 50 employees
Why might you need Kaz Design Works' services?
- You’re just starting out and you need a website and promotional materials to provide a professional image, credibility as well as get the word out.
- You lack the skills, time or staff to develop a website or create promotional materials in-house and do not have enough work (or revenue) for a full-time employee.
- Your website and promotional materials are a DIY disaster/nightmare, you’re frustrated with trying to figure it out yourself and you’re not satisfied with the results.
- You’ve been in business a while but you either have no website, your website is out of date, it is not mobile friendly, or it does not match your marketing material (or vice versa).
- Your business has moved in a different direction so you need to revamp your existing marketing material or completely re-brand your image.
- You want to change content quickly/on the fly or start posting blog articles.
Where are you located?
- You're most likely in southwestern Ontario, Canada but you could be as far west as BC or as far east as Newfoundland.
- You may be located south of the border, in the United States, looking to save some dollars on the cost of your website and graphic design needs.
- Perhaps you're in the UK, in particular Newquay, Cornwall where I spend several weeks a year visiting my mum who lives there.
- You could be anywhere in the English speaking world and possibly France, Spain or Germany (I know people who translate!).
When you hire Kaz Design Works, you will:
- establish or improve credibility for your small business - prospective customers will know you're not a fly-by-night and that you mean business!
- free up time and ease the frustration of doing it yourself - wouldn't that be great, no more tearing your hair out?
- gain a cohesive, consistent and professional image across all your print and online branding - no more DIY disasters/nightmares!
- surpass your competitors in both the on and offline market - nothing speaks qualified/professional than quality/professional marketing material!
- improve your rank in Google searches on mobile phones - why miss out on a large portion of your market not finding you on Google?
get new customers - isn't that what it's all about?