Websites ~ Responsive WordPress Customizations
So, you’re ready to get started with your website, but don’t know what services you need?
Of course, it all depends on your website goals, type of business, type and style of website and your budget. It will also depend on whether you’re starting from scratch, revamping your current design, and/or optimizing your existing website for mobile. And, if you are switching from a static website to WordPress or other CMS, a whole other bunch of services may be needed.
But don’t worry! Kaz Designs Works offers a full lineup of website design and development services to help you get started or to carry on where your last web designer left off.
Our website design & development services include:
- Custom Photoshop Design
- WordPress Installation & Setup
- WordPress Theme and Page Layout Customizations
- eCommerce Site Setup & Customization (WooCommerce, OpenCart, Shopify)
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Integration
Additional services you may need:
- Content Writing & Editing
- Professional Photography
- Image Editing & Web Graphics Creation
Determine what you need
To determine what you need, some questions to ask are:
- Do you need a custom design or will an out-of-the-box template suffice?
- Who will be writing and editing your web content?
- Who will be adding your content?
- Do you need a content management system?
- Will you be selling products online?
- What features and add-ons do you need?
- What imagery do you need?
- How often will you update your website’s content?
- What is your starting budget?
- What is your maintenance budget?
Need help determining your website design goals?
We offer prospective clients a complimentary 15-minute website discovery call to help determine their website goals and requirements. As well as, the call determines if we can help fulfill their needs within their budget and to see if we are the right fit for each other.
Who are our website design clients?
Kaz Design Works primarily works with small to medium enterprises, start-ups, home-based business owners and not-for-profits, who need a brand new website designed, a redesign of their outdated website or their current website optimized for mobile.
Our website design clients tend to be:
- Small and medium-sized businesses in any industry sector that is looking for a custom web design or redesign.
- Established businesses whose business owner has been procrastinating about getting a website and finally realize it’s time to gain a professional web presence.
- Business owners with outdated websites who need anything from a few tweaks to improve functionality, aesthetics or responsiveness to a complete redesign of their website.
- Start-up companies looking for a website to give their new business the professional credibility it needs to compete with established businesses within their industry.
- Home-based retailers or family store owners who want to sell their products online without having to pay a percentage to a third party.
- Not-for-profit organizations that need a custom website at a price they can afford to spread the word about the good work they are doing.
Don't have a website?
If you don’t have an website, we can help build your online credibility with a brand new web design
Let's Work Together
If you are a small business, entrepreneur, consultant, author or not-for-profit looking for someone to help with your website, print material or social media graphics, get in touch with Kaz Design Works. We would love to assist!
Follow Us on...
Kaz Design Works provides graphic design, website design, print design, WordPress customizations and desktop publishing services to small business owners, entrepreneurs and organizations in south western Ontario, Canada, including Cambridge, Guelph, Kitchener, Waterloo, Woodstock, Ingersoll, Tillsonburg, London, Norwich, Brantford, Stratford, Milton, Mississauga, Toronto, Milverton, Fergus, Elora, Elmira, Listowel. Our clients extend as far as Newfoundland and Alberta, the USA, the UK, France and Australia.